Monday, October 16, 2006

X'06 Toronto Part 1/3

X'06 Toronto is taking place this Wednesday, October 18th and the 360P team will be there. This is, of course, no surprise to all of my (four) dedicated readers but it is still very exciting... for me anyway. Stay tuned later this week for part two of the X'06 comic series!

Probably the oddest thing to happen to me recently is recognition. I mean, I'm starting to get a lot of 'nice work' messages in my XBOX Live inbox and I run into people at EB Games that have actually heard of the comic.

Yes, it is only a matter of time before I make my millions. I'd like to say I did this all on my own but we all know without the help of Jade at Microsoft none of this would have ever happened. Thanks Jade, I owe you one.

If you're looking for any specific info from X'06 drop me a comment and I'll see what I can do! Note that we will be making a blog post (or two or three or four) after X'06 ends and reporting on all the juicy details. Unless otherwise instructed, a vast majority of my time will be spent with Gears and R6 Vegas.

EDIT: Wow, I guess it would help if I linked the comic, eh?