Sunday, November 12, 2006

Happy Emergence Day!

Wow, does this game kick ass or what? I'll tell you, I haven't had this much fun playing co-op in forever and a day. I'm thrilled to see a developer finally managed to nail co-op gameplay perfectly. Sure, I've got a few minor gripes here and there, but nothing so bad as to take away from the masterpiece that is Gears of War.

I shouldn't leave out the versus mode, because it truly is fantastic. Why? Mostly because it allowed me to chainsaw fellow Canadian Greenskull in half about a dozen times. That's for not eating your olives buddy!

Since this is Emergence Day, you can download a fancy gamer pic and theme. The kicker is that these are available today and today only. The theme is especially awesome.

On another note, I owe some thanks to two very prominent Microsoft peeps. My immense gratitude goes out to Major Nelson and Jade. Both helped me with two different things, and it's because of them that I'm able to enjoy Emergence Day with all of you today. Cheers.